i got a BBM Broadcast with all the "new" BBM symbols in it.... how do i save them all?
    07-12-10 11:55 AM
    Copy them, open your autotext, paste them in and figure out what to call it. You can save them individually or as a big chunk. There's no way to save them to your "symbol" button that I've ever found...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 02:53 PM
    Copy them, open your autotext, paste them in and figure out what to call it. You can save them individually or as a big chunk. There's no way to save them to your "symbol" button that I've ever found...
    True. But since you can't paste them all at once you can only set the ones you'll be using frequently and save the rest in memopad to use them for status messages and stuff.

I have set ( gift, sad, mad, love, heart and wink with tongue out ) so whenever i write gift, a gift symbol will show.

Copy the symbol then go to options > autotext > press the BB menu button and select New then in ''replace'' write mad and in ''with'' paste the mad face and SAVE.
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 07-12-10 at 04:19 PM.
    07-12-10 04:17 PM
    The small little app called FancyCharacters which you can find [HERE] is the simplest way to have all of the characters on your device and it only costs about $1.50... The app is tiny and really easy to use. To insert a character, you simply type whatever part of the message you'd like to be in text then open the menu with the "BB-key" and click "insert fancy character" and the characters will all pop up. Click the one you want and move on. Very simple.
    07-12-10 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD