I lost my blackberry and got a new one, so i didn't have a chance to back everything up. I re-added my email accounts to the new one, and was wondering if there is any way that i can have all the emails that are still on the server resent to my berry.

Any help would be great! Thanks!
    01-05-12 11:15 PM
    It *should* automatically bring down recent emails..... Try sending service books and see if it will pull them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-12 11:32 PM
    it added some recent emails but id like to add ALL of them if its possible. i resent the service books, but that didn't seem to do anything.
    01-06-12 11:46 AM
    hmmm...check the settings in your mail box bb and ensure to keep messages for 60 days or longer....If that doesn't do it, I would try marking the emails that you want on your bb as "unread" on the web...it should pull those down to the handset?
    01-06-12 11:52 AM
    New email accounts only add the first 20 emails
    01-06-12 11:54 AM
    Did you have Blackberry Protect installed? It does backups on its own.
    01-06-12 12:07 PM
    Not sure if you're BES or BIS. I don't know how BES works and the only way I know of getting the onto your BB is to resend them to yourself. Again assuming they are in your Outlook or whatever other mail client you're using.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-12 12:52 PM
    i'm on BIS. i'm going to try and mark the messages unread on the server and see what happens. i'll post an update

*update* no go. anyone have any other ideas?
    Last edited by hoopitz; 01-06-12 at 10:09 PM.
    01-06-12 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD