I'm fairly new to the BB scene as I have owned my bold for 2 months now. The old BBM worked flawlessly without any hicups, I had one conversation for weeks which I never closed until I updated to 5.0 and it never missed a beat. Now with 5.0 I need to end chats cause sometimes I can't type anything in the reply area, file transfer of any kind seems usless and takes a long time for some reason wither its files or voice note or pics. Anyway this is not a thread to complain about BBM 5.0 as there are threads for that. But my question when do you think RIM will respond to all these complaints and how long do you think it will take before we see a new updated version of BBM that has less issues and and some of the feature that everybody seems to miss, like contact status and better file transfer options like the old one. Is there a way to get the message through to RIM to tell them what the complaints are?

Also would love to see some polls and see how many people think that contact status should more options like "offline" or "On the phone" or "Away", and how many people would like to have the old of doing file and pic transfer.
    10-10-09 04:53 PM
    Hope they are fixing those things soon and bring a major update next week. They can't ignore those problems.
    10-10-09 04:59 PM
    Hope they are fixing those things soon and bring a major update next week. They can't ignore those problems.
    are they quick with this type of thing?
    10-11-09 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD