so i want to know my wife BBM chat..

i already activated BBM "save chat history" option to "media card".
    but i think my wife always hit the "clear chat history" option, so the .csv file on media card always empty.

is there any solution for my problem?
    or maybe there is an application that save BBM chat in other file?
    03-31-14 05:19 AM
    so i want to know my wife BBM chat..

i already activated BBM "save chat history" option to "media card".
    but i think my wife always hit the "clear chat history" option, so the .csv file on media card always empty.

is there any solution for my problem?
    or maybe there is an application that save BBM chat in other file?
    Why don't you ask your wife to stop clearing her BBM chat history? That is the most direct way instead of looking for an app to load in her BlackBerry to save her BBM chats.
    03-31-14 05:29 AM
    my wife is hiding something from me, i think she is cheating. but i need proof
    03-31-14 05:30 AM
    my wife is hiding something from me, i think she is cheating. but i need proof
    I'm terribly sorry. That is a personal matter outside of the reach of this forum. Given BlackBerry's security, a user can prevent apps from being installed on his/her phone.
    03-31-14 05:33 AM
    but is there a way to do that? just answer me yes or no?
    03-31-14 05:38 AM
    but is there a way to do that? just answer me yes or no?
    There is no yes or no answer.

A user might not know how to prevent apps from being loaded to a BlackBerry. So in that case the answer is yes, it's possible.

But a user who knows the system can prevent someone else from loading apps to the device. In that case the answer is no, it's not possible.

In your wife's instance, she knows to clear the chat history. This means she may be aware enough to prevent someone from loading apps on her device.
    03-31-14 05:43 AM
    ok then, thank you very much qbnkelt
    03-31-14 05:44 AM
    Please anyone remember that spying private exchanges is illegal in most countries.
    Besides this particular thread (and the "moral" perception one may have), this means that even if you can get these, if you didn't get formal authorization it will likely result in :

1/ making those records irreceivable at court
    2/ possibly leading you in a case against you.

Of course, as an individual, I disaprove spying and won't lead to any app/technique related to this.
    03-31-14 06:03 AM