can someone please help me i had downloaded wikitude on my 9850. the problem is when i go to search for a bbm friend through wikitude i cannot find them even if they are in my house. However i can see strangers i dont even know 30 miles away...the settings to wikitude are also set on contacts so my bbm friends can see me. i also tried to put the settings on public but still a no go. and all the phones i tried to find were also on the proper settings.. can anyone please help..thank you
    09-20-11 08:36 AM
    I'm pretty certain they need to have Wikitude and have it connected to their BBM. If their BBs don't have a compass, I'm not sure how that is going to work.

I also assume their BBs must have Location Settings, Location Services: Location On and their BB knows it's location in the world. For example, if you turn Location On but it has not connected to GPS, it might not know where it is. Of course, it should be able to get close using Location Aiding which can use the cellular network to triangulate off the cell towers.

yes i know all those settings, which is already set all the phones i am testing with. so it doesnt make anysense and i also tried on 4 different bb7 devices
    09-20-11 12:28 PM
    add me 328FC15C
    09-22-11 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD