SO I recently adopted a Blackberry Curve 8310. I love it. My only question is: how does BBM work... My BBM version is 4.2.2 is that too outdated to work perhaps? However, I gave a few of my friends my pin number and they attempted to BBM request me. How can I check if I have received their request and accept it? I also tried to send them requests, they do nto seem to have received them as they have told me. Help with this is much appreciated.
    11-19-09 09:08 PM
    11-19-09 09:10 PM
    I am sorry, but this does not answer why I am not receiving the requests my friends have sent me.
    11-19-09 09:29 PM
    Did you open bbm? The requests should be listed as pending and be awaiting your acceptance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:36 PM
    Don't send requests by email. I have yet to ever have a request made by email work properly. Always make sure that you request by PIN. You also need the data plan to be able to use BBM.

Mike
    11-19-09 09:57 PM
    If you don't have a blackberry data plan the messenger won't work. Make sure you have the correct plan.

11-20-09 02:26 AM
    DirtyCalz, I had the same problem on my pearl. Sent a request and the person never got it, they sent me one, I accepted, yet they were still pending. So strange, one day it just fixed and they were in my bbm contacts! I know that doesn't help you at all, but just wanted you to know I had the same problem.

11-20-09 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD