I know I'm not the only one...BBM 5.0 worked great for the first couple minutes but now when I open it, I can't click on any contacts or anything and after a while of click, the screen goes completely white. Can someone please tell me how to downgrade back to the classic BBM 4.5 or whatever version it is... would be greatly appreciated.
    10-07-09 11:07 PM
    you can go to this link from your berry's default browser and download the OTA BBM 4.7 directly over top of the new version, it should ask if you want to overwrite your new version and just click yes. Hope this helps, good luck.

BBHybrids Forums - Downloads - OTA Downloads
    10-07-09 11:12 PM
    Hmmm....everytime I try to download from one of those links, it downloads the whole thing and then says "failed". BBM 5...why has thou forsaken me?....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 05:43 AM
    I'd suggest running apploader and trying to drop to the older version with it.
    10-08-09 06:56 AM
    delete the 5.0 BBM on the device, then you can download no problem
    10-08-09 06:57 AM
    i'm gonna downgrade too, the colors & whole set up of the New 5.0 seems very gloomy actually, i like the old version better i think!
    10-08-09 07:10 AM
    I cannot f'n stand the way bbm transfers pics/voicenotes now. You have to accept and save the file to your phone in order to view it.

Which developer @ RIM actually thought this was a good idea???
    10-08-09 07:27 AM
    I've deleted the app and reset my phone more in one day than I have since I've gotten the phone. No app has given me so much trouble. Can't wait to downgrade. I'll wait for RIM to come out and release a fix, too many issues with this thing.

If someone finds a OTA link for BBM 4.7 on Bold OS 4.6.282, please share.
    Last edited by BerryGuy25; 10-08-09 at 07:37 AM.
    10-08-09 07:34 AM