Hii all, im new here

Is there a way to automaticlly decline a request from another bbm user, i dont want to 'ignore' it.
    Its because me and her had a argument so i deleted her and she tginks its funny by keeps adding me so i wanna get back and decline it so shell get fed up is there a way in the setting or an app that will automatically decline the requse everytime she added me????

Thannks
    04-30-12 02:00 PM
    no. accept, then delete and click off the ignore future requests from this pin.
    04-30-12 02:18 PM
    I don't think there is a way. Not that I can see one n OS7 anyway.
    04-30-12 02:21 PM
    No, there isn't. If you ignore her request then she will have you on her list as pending. She can keep sending requests though.

Either Ignore the request and delete her, or add her, add her to your ignore list and then delete her.
    04-30-12 02:27 PM
    no. accept, then delete and click off the ignore future requests from this pin.
    I believe this is the best solution.
    04-30-12 03:05 PM
    Cheers guys!
    04-30-12 07:41 PM
    What about just using a security question???
    04-30-12 09:40 PM
    Hii all, im new here

Is there a way to automaticlly decline a request from another bbm user, i dont want to 'ignore' it.
    Its because me and her had a argument so i deleted her and she tginks its funny by keeps adding me so i wanna get back and decline it so shell get fed up is there a way in the setting or an app that will automatically decline the requse everytime she added me????

Thannks
    not putting your pin in public forums would probably be a good idea too.....
    05-01-12 09:10 AM
    not putting your pin in public forums would probably be a good idea too.....
    That doesn't help as much as it used to.

Used Device? Can't control who did what, previously.

Some people like to send out BC messages with everyone's PIN (Their contacts), annoying, but I am seeing a spike in the number of requests from certain geographic areas.
    05-01-12 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD