I've found info about this problem for the previous OS, but nothing on OS 6. Can anyone find the option to stop bbm from auto-opening my bbm messages when I take the phone out of the OEM case? Thanks!
    10-03-10 11:53 PM
    Wait for more than 15 seconds. Done
    10-03-10 11:55 PM
    hahaa yes I saw that response in the previous threads as well. Are there any actual solutions to this problem?
    10-04-10 12:00 AM
    That is the actual solution. If you unholster the phone in less than 15 seconds
    of an alert, the message that caused the alert will open.
    10-04-10 12:09 AM
    I understand, but I'm asking if there is a physical option in the settings somewhere (as there was on my 9700).
    10-04-10 12:14 AM
    LOL, you have BBM reporting to messages. Under message options > message display and actions, set "open messages when removing from holster" to "never". This is there in OS5 as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ColtD likes this.
    10-04-10 07:14 AM
    Wow I am not new to bb but I didn't know that. Thanks for the info ! that got on my nerves since my 9700 lol

10-04-10 07:26 AM
    LOL, you have BBM reporting to messages. Under message options > message display and actions, set "open messages when removing from holster" to "never". This is there in OS5 as well.

Thank you!!
    10-05-10 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD