Hi all. Does anyone know how to get all those bbm icons? Like the flags and stuff? Please let me know! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 07:56 PM
    They posted the whole list of hidden icons in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=4743069

For the flags, use the international 2 letters name of the country (Brazil - BR, United States - US, Canada - CA) between *s. *BR* *UK* *JM* and so on.
    06-27-10 08:03 PM
    Hey thanks for the reply! But when I click that link, I can't see the hidden icons anything else?

06-27-10 08:17 PM
    you might have to open the icons on your blackberry, put them into a bbm message and they should display them there, then you save whichever ones you want as a auto text, and when you use bbm type the autotext (shorcut) you made for the symbol should work
    06-27-10 08:34 PM
    Ok thanks Bruiser...I'll try that!

06-27-10 09:08 PM
    Wait do I have to send the bbm MSG in order for the icons to appear? Because I put them in a MSG and it didn't work...

06-27-10 11:05 PM
    there are several ways. the easiest

1. copy down those icon (or symbol if view via pc browser)
    2. pasted into the email and send to you email the you configure in your BB
    3. Copy the symbol and paste it into BBM message, you should see the correct icon

or.

1. Access this topic from your blackberry and copy down the symbol after that and paste inside the BB message

after you see all the icon, select each and save which one you need as auto text
    06-27-10 11:12 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so please don't find me a bother.I have a curve 8520 and no matter what I do I can't get those icons. Can they be sent straight to me through bbm?

06-27-10 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD