11-07-13 07:31 PM
31 12
tools
    actually you dont have to be snide about it and i'm telling you you cannot delete the group calendars from the phone itself

i'm gonna use bbsak to delete the cod when i get back to work on a pc with net 2.0 cuz i'm too lazy to upgrade this tablet
    05-15-10 03:18 PM
    actually you dont have to be snide about it and i'm telling you you cannot delete the group calendars from the phone itself

i'm gonna use bbsak to delete the cod when i get back to work on a pc with net 2.0 cuz i'm too lazy to upgrade this tablet
    I think you mean to say that you are not capable to delete the group calendar. In actual fact, the group calendar can be deleted quite easily if you explicitly follow specific instructions that are proven.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 03:22 PM
    go troll some other thread, i prefer to do it my way
    05-17-10 07:15 AM
    go troll some other thread, i prefer to do it my way
    So how did that work out for you? Tried it...didn't work for me...so maybe the 'snide troll' is on to something here?
    06-02-10 09:38 AM
    Use the move function and then delete the group calendar.
    could you specify this "move and delete" please and thank you
    06-30-10 06:34 PM
    It was hard to find but you can disable a blackberry group from updating your main calendar. (on a Z10)
    1. Open the Calendar
    2. Drag down from the top of the screen, NOT the top of the calendar. If you drag down from the top of the calendar in month view you will see the previous few months.
    3.You will get a menu with "help" "refresh" "manage" and "settings"
    4. Click on "manage"
    5. Uncheck the group you don't want to see on your main Calendar.
    Hope this helps
    abhi21rocks likes this.
    11-07-13 07:31 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD