Both the tasks and memopad are no longer on my BB. I have no idea what happened to them or how to get them back. How can I retrieve them without having to completely redo my OS? I have the most updated version and I even connected to my desktop manager and there is no sign of either. The only applications that I have the option of adding or deleting are the 3rd party apps. Please help. I'm hoping this is a quick fix!
    Last edited by Smilee5; 12-31-09 at 02:48 AM.
    12-31-09 02:40 AM
    Not to worry

I had the same problem. Here's what I done.

Using BBSAK I loaded the 2 cod files back onto my storm2 and hey presto they were back.

I cannot remember the exact filename for each COD file but you will know them when you see them.

After a battery pull everything should be back to normal.

Out of curiosity. What OS did you install.

I installed 5.0.0.402 for my Storm.

Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 03:11 AM
    If you still have the OS file on your computer that you loaded to your phone then you can add them using the same process you used to load the OS and just selecting the two missing apps via App Loader

12-31-09 04:18 AM
    I just fixed it! I finally found the tasks and memopad through the OS udpate and clicked on those. I thought I would have to completely redo the OS update but I was just able to add those 2 things!

Awesome.............thanks so much everyone!
    Last edited by Smilee5; 12-31-09 at 10:50 AM.
    12-31-09 10:42 AM
    Excellent news.

Another problem solved by the crackberry nation.

Woop woop.

12-31-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD