It seems with each and every email account on the bb it also has a calendar how can i delete all the others except the one i want to use?
    09-13-09 11:42 AM
    I had this problem too with one for my email address and 1 for "Device Default."

Go to Calendar, press MENU, select Options.

Now type MOVE on your keyboard and a hidden menu will allow you to merge your Calendars.

Let me know if it worked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    antikorr likes this.
    09-13-09 12:32 PM
    NICE!!!! this totally helped
    09-13-09 12:37 PM
    thanks it helped me too but

I want it to consalidate all my calenders to my primary email.........however when i type MOVE I get a box asking me asking if it woudl consalidate to my AOL email.........I dont want it on my AOL email. I want everything on Yahoo
    09-13-09 12:42 PM
    how do i choose what calender or email is the default.
    09-13-09 02:41 PM
    Try this:

Options - Advanced Options - Calendar - then select your default calendar.

Now go back and try the MOVE.
    09-13-09 03:07 PM
    Thank you worked great!!
    09-13-09 05:35 PM
    Try this:

Options - Advanced Options - Calendar - then select your default calendar.

Now go back and try the MOVE.
    Thanks, Dag. I forgot to mention this.

09-13-09 11:56 PM
    Hey I just went to look again and I don't have anything even resembling Calendar anywhere under Options, Advanced Options, etc.
    I'm thinking once you only have one Calendar the Advanced Options header is hidden?
    I'm sure I remember doing this as Dag described.

For anyone who just did this today, can you see if it's still there for you please?
    My curiosity must be satisfied!

09-14-09 12:01 AM
    Hey I just went to look again and I don't have anything even resembling Calendar anywhere under Options, Advanced Options, etc.
    I'm thinking once you only have one Calendar the Advanced Options header is hidden?
    I'm sure I remember doing this as Dag described.

For anyone who just did this today, can you see if it's still there for you please?
    My curiosity must be satisfied!

I have never done the above and I do not have "Calendar" under Options > Advanced Options. The menu for setting up my default calendar is under Options > Advanced Options > Default Services.

09-14-09 05:15 AM
    I have never done the above and I do not have "Calendar" under Options > Advanced Options. The menu for setting up my default calendar is under Options > Advanced Options > Default Services.

Right! Thanks, Kasi. It's no big deal, but it bothered me I couldn't find it again. I guess the above poster skipped mentioning the Default Services part.

Off topic, for bolding on wapforums is there a shortcut/"button" or did you just manually insert the "[ B ]" & "[ /B ]" yourself?

09-14-09 04:28 PM
    Right! Thanks, Kasi. It's no big deal, but it bothered me I couldn't find it again. I guess the above poster skipped mentioning the Default Services part.

Off topic, for bolding on wapforums is there a shortcut/"button" or did you just manually insert the "[ B ]" & "[ /B ]" yourself?

No problem. Just thought I'd offer up an answer.

I have autotext set up for many of the tags I use on here. For example, Bld = [ B ] Ebld = [ / B ]. I also have them for image tags, url tags, color tags, etc. It makes inserting them into a post easier than pulling up the symbol menu every time I need to use them.

09-14-09 09:31 PM
    Since i installed BBM 5.0 and a group i have an uknown calendar. How can i delete that calendar?
    10-16-09 12:44 PM
    Since i installed BBM 5.0 and a group i have an uknown calendar. How can i delete that calendar?
    I wander if someone could suggest the answer. I have the group calendar created by BB groups calls Group Callendar and want to delete it. Once it was created I can not sync my calendar with BB Desktop Manager on my Mac.

Thanks
    11-14-09 02:10 PM
    what worked for me is I deleted groups in the BBM, then connected my BB to my Mac and in BB Desktop Manager clicked on Applications. It found some updates, I installed them and after device restored there were no group calendar anymore.

Took 10 mins to update. Hope this helps
    11-14-09 03:48 PM
    CEBEP: How did you delete Groups in BBM?

My issue is that all new entries are being created in the Group calendar, but I want them all in my Gmail calendar (which gets sync'd). The MOVE option is great, but even with my Gmail calendar selected as default, the only option is to move TO the Group calendar.
    11-14-09 07:33 PM
    To delete the Group in the BBM just point to group and then delete it.

Make sure your Gmail calendar is the default.

Go to Options - Advanced Options - Default Services and in Calendar (CICAL) choose your Gmail acc. Your can do the same for Messaging (CMME) if you need your Gmail to be your default sending email.

Hope this helps
    11-14-09 11:19 PM
    Hi,

Could anyone help?

I have a BB Bold 9700.
    I operate on an Apple Mac and I sync every day. I sync my Entourage appointments every day.

I have my gmail account.
    Facebook application
    I belong to a few groups on BBM.

In my phone calendar, I have 3 of the same entries, from gmail, Facebook and Groups.

How do I eliminate the Groups entries??

PS. I tried the MOVE trick... still have all 3 entries.
    02-24-11 05:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD