Hi Everyone,
    This is different than the similar threads regarding this issue, but I cant delete conversations that were started by me via BBM. Let me explain...

I like to keep my main message folder clear on a daily basis and I have 5 BBM conversations that will not delete and have been in my folder since last Friday. I go to click on them and they are blank (the original message sent does not appear). If I go into the BBM app, they are not in my Conversations list. I can only open them from the main messages folder and select either "End Conversation" or "Clear History" but they still appear in my messages folder. Does anyone else have or had this problem? I have tried "Deleting Prior Messages" and also deleting them one at a time, but nothing happens...?

Let me know if this makes sense or if I need to clarify again...or if I might need to remove the app and re-download it? But if I do that, will I lose my contacts?
    Thanks for the help!
    04-16-10 11:05 AM
    I have run into something similar in a few instances...the only thing that worked for me was a battery pull then delete via the Messages folder.

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 05:59 PM
    Thank you, i just tried it and it worked.
    04-16-10 09:00 PM
    Thank you, i just tried it and it worked.
    You're welcome...glad I was able to help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD