So, I thought I had a new bbm, but when I opened bbm, there were no new msgs, no requests or anything. Not even an open convo... But that stupid smiling jackass is still there!!! I did a couple battery pulls but nothing, as soon as I turn my BB back on, it dings and the face is there with the 1, but no red star, just the face, the 1 and my red light is flashing. My only 'internet' access is on my blackberry, PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by --b.riitt_xO; 07-02-10 at 03:26 PM.
    07-02-10 02:49 PM
    Try going to your Messages folder (not bbm) and mark prior open.

07-02-10 02:57 PM
    I changed my settings so my BBMs don't go into my messages folder. I tried it anyways, couldn't hurt. But it didn't work

07-02-10 03:05 PM
    I also recently deleted someone from my BBM list, and I did the 'ignore future invitations' thing, maybe there trying to send me a message? (I really don't want to add her back, shes annoying)

07-02-10 03:50 PM
    If you selected to ignore future invites, and she sent one you will see the notification but not the request.

I forget exactly how you show these, but I am sure that someone will come along and answer it. I'm going to edit the title to bring more people with experience in.
    07-02-10 03:53 PM
    Do you have any groups? Could be a new list, picture, chat, etc.

07-02-10 04:00 PM
    No groups, and I'm pretty sure its her trying to talk to me. I FINALLY found my ignored list and took her off it but it didn't go away. And there's no new anything

07-02-10 04:03 PM
    Haha I got it to go away!! After taking her off my ignored list, my brain decided to turn on and I did a battery pull, when I turned my phone back on, bbm dinged and there was the request from her!! So I ignored it and now that stupid smiling jackass is gone!! Thanks everyone that helped me out!! <3 much appreciated, will definately return if I have anymore problems!! Fingers-crossed that I don't, this is a brand-new replacment pearl lol (trackball was F**KED!)

07-02-10 04:11 PM
    Glad you got it fixed! you dont only have to hang around if you have issues, feel free to hang out with us anytime
    07-02-10 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD