While using the 8520 with multiple email accounts is there anyway to have only one default calendar?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 04:50 PM
    Options > Advanced Options > Default Services
    01-18-10 05:02 PM
    I have a question along the same lines, not to thread jack....sorry.

When I set up my 8530, the only email address I had inputed was my Comcast address. When I installed the DM and synced my office outlook calendar to it, my BB put all my appointments into the Comcast account calendar (correctly since it was the only account set up at that time). Now I have added my work email account the via the web (rather than redirector). Is it possible to move all my appointments on my BB to have them show and sync using my outlook calendar?

I know I can change the default calendar for new entries, but how do I let the DM know I want to sync my outlook to my work email rather than the Comcast account.

Am I making sense?
    01-18-10 05:51 PM
    @Kevinwska, thanks a bunch! Seems like I can always count on my favorite Dr. House to answer my questions. Followed your advice but for some reason I have duplicate entries of the same appointment. Any advice is greatly appreciated
    @ Kadonny, feel free to thread jack. Sorry I can't answer your question as I am new here and to bb.
    01-18-10 07:00 PM
    @Kadonny I'm honestly not sure I've never used the sync. You may be able to sync to a new email but I don't think it will move the appointments, just duplicate them to the new email. I could be wrong though. You may wanna make your own thread and see if someone knows for sure.

@redhot
    Are they duplicated on the same email/color or are are they different? If they are different what are the duplicates under?
    01-19-10 12:38 AM
    They appear to all be duplicates of the same email /color and as the device default.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 08:28 AM
    FYI for anyone who cares. My fix was easy. I just deleted the comcast mail account, then changed the default calendar to my outlook email address. From there I used the "move" command to move all calendar events to my outlook (now default) and synced it to DM. DM now uses the outlook address for all syncing. After that, I re-added back my comcast mail account and bingo, it worked.
    01-19-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD