Hi guys! i am wondering since blackberry beta zone is not available in my country i cant get the BBM 6.1 BETA version. I was wondering when it will be fully released in the app world? i am excited and looking forward to have this new BBM on my bb as soon as its on the app world. Any idea?

For those who have already downloaded it, how was it? better than BBM 6? any bugs?
    what was your overall impression?
    12-17-11 03:46 AM
    I want the bbm 6.1 beta version too and its not available in my country too sadly so I told one of my internet friends to help me register (not on crackberry ) she did using her email and created the account with some of the details I gave her so now she tried to change the email from mine to hers and I have confirmed the email change just this morning waiting for her to do the same so I can have bbm 6.1
    12-17-11 04:08 AM
    I want the bbm 6.1 beta version too and its not available in my country too sadly so I told one of my internet friends to help me register (not on crackberry ) she did using her email and created the account with some of the details I gave her so now she tried to change the email from mine to hers and I have confirmed the email change just this morning waiting for her to do the same so I can have bbm 6.1
    do you and your friends mind helping me out too? that sounds great! good luck trying it out
    12-17-11 04:51 AM
    Actually, when you sign up, just put a different country. If you don't want to do that, your going to wait until Q1 2012
    12-17-11 07:14 AM
    Actually, when you sign up, just put a different country. If you don't want to do that, your going to wait until Q1 2012
    tried that.. never got an email from them.
    12-17-11 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD