10-20-11 06:43 PM
92 ... 234
tools
    can someone help! i downloaded the new version and the icon of the bbm is not on the screen ! how can i downgrade the BBM o the old version?
    09-06-09 03:42 PM
    I just want my 5.0 back! Mine was pushed out automatically from the BBDM and after I upgraded to the 167 OS it backed me up to 4.7 and now the BBDM isn't pushing 5.0 back out.
    09-06-09 07:02 PM
    wow sounds easy enough? and then just re-load my contacts ?
    but how do i reload my contacts?
    09-17-09 11:25 AM
    how can i get the old bmm back on my blackberry storm?
    09-17-09 12:16 PM
    i'm ready to go back to the old bbm on my 8350i and i just want to know if the contacts will be re-loaded or will i have to go through and do them each one by one?
    09-24-09 05:51 PM
    Hey I recently downloaded 5.0 and like it but there are a few bugs and would like to downgrade to the old 4.7, what is the quickest and easiest method? Could someone perhaps post an OTA link?....

here: Tjiputra's Home
    10-08-09 02:47 AM
    Where can i find the BBDM ? :S
    10-09-09 12:14 AM
    Geez, everytime i download one of those leaked or new updates i hate it! now i wanna downgrade to the old messenger, but dont wanna lose my contacts & its all sounds so damn complicated
    10-09-09 01:28 AM
    I have tried downgrading as well. I have the OS 4.3 and loaded BBM 5 when I shouldn't have. I loaded the Desktop software onto a PC at work and tried doing the application load, but there is no Blackberry Messenger on the list to add. All the apps that show up are already on my BB as the only 'action' I can choose is remove. The only thing close was something like BBM fix and the only action was to remove.

I sure could use some help. I miss my messenger.
    10-19-09 05:12 PM
    Try this...

After removing BBM 5.0 from options -> advanced options -> applications, DISCONNECT YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE INTERNET! Load up the desktop manager, go to application loader -> add/remove programs. If you are still connect to the internet it will only list currently installed applications. If you are NOT connected it will bring up the application list as if you were reloading the OS. From there, just check BlackBerry Messenger 4.7 (or 4.3, 4.5, what ever you had before), click next, and there you go!
    10-23-09 08:22 PM
    willy my contacts be erased If I downgrade?

I hate the way the new bb sends pics and they take forever to send or recieve
    10-30-09 01:37 PM
    11-15-09 02:32 PM
    wow, can someone please help me .. i upgraded to 5.0 then skimmed through the forum and saw it said connect to comp program , im new to this and when i first upgraded it wouldnt even open now , i have like the lowest version of bbm and no CONTACTSSSSSSSS HEEEEEELP !
    07-05-10 05:19 PM
    On storm 9550, anyone having issues with keyboard not showing on group chat? Would downgrade to 4.7 fix this? Any other solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 11:32 PM
    This may be for another part of the forum but before I get the Torch do you know if you can load the old version of BBM on the device. I know it comes with the new BBM and OS is v6.. so I'm really debating.. Currently have the BB Curve with the BBM 4.5..

Let me know.. thanks in advance..
    01-07-11 01:39 PM
    I just need a direct link I could go to, to download bbm, I dnt evn knw wah happend to mine, and am unable to download via app world

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 03:48 AM
    where is advance options?
    i can only see update application and then downgrade the whole phone.

If you downloaded it OTA, just remove the BBM from your device. Be sure to back up you data beforehand.

Then run your DM > application loader > update application > go to advance options > check the BlackBerry Messenger box > proceed and done

If you installed the BBM from DM, you'll need to re-install the OS.
    10-20-11 06:43 PM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD