Hi Everybody ,
    I have many important note in my memopad . N? i want to copy them to my computer . But i can't find this file when i use explore in my Black Berry . So anyone have ideal for my problem , plz help me , this notes is very very important with me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 07:03 AM
    I know it's a long way around, but could you not copy and paste the text into an email and send to to the computer?
    02-25-10 07:16 AM
    Synch to outlook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 08:15 PM
    I know it's a long way around, but could you not copy and paste the text into an email and send to to the computer?
    This, as far as I know, is the fastest way to do it.

I've also been looking (though not too hard) for a way to do this. When I upgraded to my 8900 I wanted to take the notes off my BB and just put them on the computer, but couldn't find a way. I spent some time trying to do that with my 8900, but it wasn't gonna be quick and easy, so I gave up and copied and pasted the ones I wanted into an email and away it went. So I'd be interested to see if anyone else had a way to move the files over. And I don't use Outlook, so if that's the way it has to be done (or a way that works, for that matter) I guess I'll just have to stick with what I've got!

02-26-10 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD