11-15-10 12:04 PM
48 12
tools
    Your gonna be waxing yer what?
    Haha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pouring hot wax on wood and letting it harden, then light it on fire with a small ball of paper and you get a great hot BBQ

11-13-10 11:42 PM
    Come on guys, this can be a VERY fun topic, lets not spoil it!
    11-14-10 12:15 AM
    You, sir, are and *****!

You have no imagination, soul, faith, spirit, humor, heart......

EDIT: WTF!? You can't say idi0t on CB?
    lmao welcome to crackberry

11-14-10 01:49 AM
    Come on guys, this can be a VERY fun topic, lets not spoil it!
    Sorry pk, I couldn't resist.

11-14-10 12:04 PM
    Googled and found his email address.

Write & Email Santa Claus Letters for a North Pole Christmas!

11-14-10 12:13 PM
    Actually this whole saanta thing is a myth, sorry to break it to yall but its the truth. For those of u grown ups who haven't figured it out yet, I feel bad for you. Its pretty obvious when parents do the "Christmas Shopping" then they put the presents under the tree when everyones a sleep. Call me Mr. Grinch but someone had to break the chain lol

11-14-10 02:24 PM
    Actually this whole saanta thing is a myth, sorry to break it to yall but its the truth. For those of u grown ups who haven't figured it out yet, I feel bad for you. Its pretty obvious when parents do the "Christmas Shopping" then they put the presents under the tree when everyones a sleep. Call me Mr. Grinch but someone had to break the chain lol

You're a foul one
    Mr. Grinch
    You're a nasty
    Wasty skunk
    Your heart is full
    Of unwashed socks
    Your soul
    Is full of gunk
    Mr. Grinch

The three words
    That best describe you
    Are as follows
    And I quote
    "Stink. Stank. Stunk"
    11-14-10 02:38 PM

It's not even really about Santa lugman. It has everything to do with faith, wonder and magic. For those that can believe in things that cannot be proved, it's called faith. To stay childlike and wide eyed means we don't miss the wondrous things around us and we don't take anything for granted. And to keep believing that magic does exist, gives the world the hope it has always needed to survive. Embrace your inner child, he's still in there alone and waiting. Wow, sorry for getting so deep!

11-14-10 05:07 PM
    It's not even really about Santa lugman. It has everything to do with faith, wonder and magic. For those that can believe in things that cannot be proved, it's called faith. To stay childlike and wide eyed means we don't miss the wondrous things around us and we don't take anything for granted. And to keep believing that magic does exist, gives the world the hope it has always needed to survive. Embrace your inner child, he's still in there alone and waiting. Wow, sorry for getting so deep!

Faith, wonder and magic? Nah. Christmas is just a huge money machine. The day is not meant for people to be smothered with gifts for no reason. ****, the Christmas tree is even Pagan symbology. The real meaning of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of the Catholic religions "Son of God". People forget that when all they see is presents.

I am Roman Catholic and I celebrate Christmas, but I celebrate the real meaning behind it. Christmas has absolutely NOTHING to do with your inner child.

With that being said, Christmas is a great day and yes I give and receive presents. But that's the last thing on my mind.
    11-14-10 06:41 PM
    Didn't say it had Anything to do with xmas. Read what's written, not what you choose to see. And if you haven't noticed lately most people aren't saying a lot of good things about Catholic priests. Besides, it's a post about Santa aka St Nicholas not the political ramifications about religion or Christmas.

Last edited by albee 1; 11-14-10 at 07:33 PM.
    11-14-10 07:25 PM
    faith, wonder and magic? Nah. Christmas is just a huge money machine. The day is not meant for people to be smothered with gifts for no reason. ****, the christmas tree is even pagan symbology. The real meaning of christmas is to celebrate the birth of the catholic religions "son of god". People forget that when all they see is presents.

I am roman catholic and i celebrate christmas, but i celebrate the real meaning behind it. Christmas has absolutely nothing to do with your inner child.

With that being said, christmas is a great day and yes i give and receive presents. But that's the last thing on my mind.
    +2

didn't say it had anything to do with xmas. Read what's written, not what you choose to see. And if you haven't noticed lately most people aren't saying a lot of good things about catholic priests.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1
    11-14-10 07:34 PM
    Taken from Catholic dot Org.

St. Nicholas - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

11-14-10 07:39 PM
    Yes, VIRGINIA, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus. It would be as dreary as if there were no VIRGINIAS. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished
    11-14-10 07:50 PM
    ^That's what I'm talkin bout! ^
    Fresh air! What's that from cjc? Miracle on 34th Street?

Last edited by albee 1; 11-14-10 at 07:55 PM.
    11-14-10 07:53 PM
    Awww shucks...

I have been lurking here without registering since I got my first BB a month ago...Read a lot of really sound advice about using my BB but never posted....

But for someone to say that there is NO SANTA!!!
    11-14-10 07:59 PM
    Awww shucks...

I have been lurking here without registering since I got my first BB a month ago...Read a lot of really sound advice about using my BB but never posted....

But for someone to say that there is NO SANTA!!!
    Well for the sake of getting you involved I'm glad they did. Welcome to the forums!

11-14-10 08:02 PM
    It's from Yes, Virginia there is a Santa

www(dot)newseum(dot)org/yesvirginia/

I'm too new here to post links...guess that eliminates the Canadian Pharmaceuticals links huh?
    11-14-10 08:04 PM
    It's from Yes, Virginia there is a Santa

www(dot)newseum(dot)org/yesvirginia/

I'm too new here to post links...guess that eliminates the Canadian Pharmaceuticals links huh?
    Don't know why it's taken you so long to post. We could use more enlightenment around here as you have well noticed. Only 8 more and you can post links. I think it's 10?

11-14-10 08:14 PM
    Great story cjc. Had to post the link for you.

Newseum - Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

11-14-10 08:24 PM
    The original question was, can we BBM santa and do you think RIM should come up with a pin number for santa. what do you think?

11-14-10 10:54 PM
    Great story cjc. Had to post the link for you.

Newseum - Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

Thanks for posting the link. I've never seen it before but enjoyed reading it.
    11-15-10 06:35 AM
    Your welcome tb. I vaguely remembered it from my childhood then cantjustcant posted a section from it.

11-15-10 08:41 AM
    Folks,

Ok the Grinches among you have forced my hand and I'm gonna tell the story my mom told me when I was 7......

First off, I had started to ask questions because some of my classmates were saying that there was no Santa and that it was your parents that left you the gifts. So I went to my mom and I said, "Mom I want the truth, IS THERE A SANTA? or do you and Dad give us the gifts?" She told me that yes she and my father did indeed give us the gifts, BUT that Santa was the spirit of giving that we all share during the holiday season, and that when I get a gift for someone that I too am Santa. So that while there IS no fat old man with a long white beard, there very much IS a Santa Claus!

I hope this settles it!
    11-15-10 12:04 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD