Hi guys,
    i have more than 200 pin contacts.
    These are my customers.i have so many blackberries and i change periodically.
    so every change means every addition..
    i don't want to add them manually one by one, at every time i use different device.
    anybody know how to add all pin contacs at once?
    any program for pc,for blackberry etc.
    thnx
    12-13-09 04:03 PM
    Are you running BBM 5.0.0.33? If so, your entire contact list can either be backed up from your Media Card, or backed up remotely. You should be able to click Menu>Restore Contact List from there.

I inadvertently doubled my BBM with 2 versions and wiped them out completely from my Curve. I downloaded BBM again from one of my sources, and moments later,after clicking the remote Restore, my contacts and groups were all back after their deletion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 12-13-09 at 04:19 PM.
    12-13-09 04:13 PM
    first thnx 4 ur quick reply.
    yes sir, i'm running latest ver.
    but actually what i wanna know isn't this answer.
    i know how to back up and restore.it's like what u said.
    i have pin numbers and i don't want to send them invitation one by one.
    i want to add all the pins and send them invitation at one shot!
    but how?
    12-13-09 05:04 PM
    Are you talking from BBM itself? As in adding contacts through BBM, and then inviting them to join one-by-one to your new device?

I know that whenever you change devices via BIS that your contacts all switch over to the new PIN automatically. You shouldn't have to resend invites all of the time.

Last edited by BergerKing; 12-13-09 at 05:14 PM.
    12-13-09 05:11 PM
    let's clear it..
    i have customers that use blackberry.
    everyday i get new pin numbers..
    for example; i have 200 pins that i've never added and known before.i want to introduce myself to them and send some advertisements via pin. first thing first i have to add them.
    but it's so hard everyday adding new pins one-by-one..
    is there any pro doing this shortly?
    if i couldn't clear it this time,doesn't matter..
    thnx 4 ur help anyway..
    12-13-09 05:40 PM
    Oh, I apologize, I was looking at this as something off the field.

I think I see what you are trying to do, send PIN messages out to a large group of contacts. I had a total brainfart there.

Ok, I take it you have the numbers from business contacts, you want to create a Mass PIN message to the customers, and send it to everyone at once, is this correct?

12-13-09 07:06 PM
    i dont think theres a way to do that other than adding them individually. i tried making a contact group and it doesnt work when you try to add it in BBM.
    12-13-09 10:03 PM
    I think OP wants to send PIN messages to the Contacts, not BBM, and that can be done by creating a Group in the address Book, and send a message to everyone at once.

12-14-09 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD