i just "upgraded" my Bold 9000 to a Bold 9700.
    I can not figure out how to set In Holster vs Out of Holster Sounds. (easy on 9000) The 9700 gives you three choices: in holster, out of holster, and always. If you choose in holster and set the ringtone, volume, etc, then how do you set the out of holster? It appears you can't have separate settings. Am I missing something?

Also, anyone know if there are detailed instructions on how to use this? I looked at the manual pdf on blackberry.com but it doesn't touch this subject.
    02-09-10 02:09 AM
    Easy figure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 02:54 AM
    It is there. Under the profiles. Underneath the combo boxes of play sound, vibrate etc.
    02-09-10 05:29 AM
    It is there. Under the profiles. Underneath the combo boxes of play sound, vibrate etc.
    So are you able to set different ringtones for in holster and out of holster? I know where to look but it doesn't actually work.
    02-09-10 08:30 AM
    So are you able to set different ringtones for in holster and out of holster? I know where to look but it doesn't actually work.
    I have found this too.........doesn't seem to work.
    02-09-10 11:38 AM
    I have found this too.........doesn't seem to work.
    Yep, once you change the in holster, the out of holster changes with it. I've called Tmobile, they don't know. Then called Blackberry and they want my credit card info to answer my "technical" question.
    02-09-10 12:26 PM
    I don't know about the 9000 as my 9700 is my first BB... But I have the same problem with contact tones, they change the moment I unholster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD