04-28-10 09:43 AM
33 12
tools
    I think I figured it out LOL sorry --- It's the magnet!

thanks sorry to waste the time..
    I found out about it when a coin came alone with it when I was going to pick up a call.

Was like " so that's..!!!!"
    10-06-09 10:27 PM
    thats weird.. for my phone (tour w/ sprint) it doesnt have the option to ring when i pull it out of the holster. it only rings/vibrates in the holster, then when i pull it out it just vibrates. any input?
    10-07-09 09:40 PM
    I have the same ringtone for both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 10:35 PM
    I have a plastice snap on cover so I do not use the in holster settings. Just set them all to mute

10-07-09 10:57 PM
    I have a 9700 and cant work out how to set this up it only ever seems to use one setting say in the holster settings but when out just vibrates???

Any one help me.
    03-15-10 10:35 AM
    I have a Pearl Flip, so the whole in/out of holster thing is a non-issue. My wife has a 9700 which is her "work" phone, but she pays for it. As such she can control when she is available. She use in/out of holster as a proxy for her availability, when it is in the holster very few things make a sound.
    03-15-10 11:15 AM
    I have an otterbox defender case and it comes with a holster I have my fone set on tones for when out of holster and most times just have it set under the "normal.profile" I have it set to just vibrate while in the holster except the ring tone is the only one in which I have it set to vibrate and ring both. That way whenever my fone is holster it in a privacy mode (the ring tone being the exception unless I change it for a brief period)

If I did want it to make sounds while in the holster instead of changing the settings I would just put it backwards in the holster in my case with otterbox that way the screen would be facing out and fone would makes sounds just as if was not in a holster.

Last edited by DavidNC; 03-15-10 at 06:06 PM.
    03-15-10 06:00 PM
    I have an 8900, and I want to stop it from changing profiles in and out of holster. How can I stop it from changing unless I force it to?
    04-28-10 09:43 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD