I bought a blackberry tour and it did not come with a holster I see there is many option for the holster. I know the tours are suppose to come with a holster so I went back and they said some come with it and some don't. I bought it over 30 days ago so I can return it to get and new one with a holster. I want it.
    How do I go about getting one without paying for one since they're suppose to be included??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 05:46 PM
    yes, new Tours do come with a Holster. Obviously that was Sprints mess up on there part since I see your with Sprint.

I would call Sprint and complain that you didnt get the holster in the box that suppose to come with the Phone.
    03-11-10 05:48 PM
    Some come with one and some come without?? What kind of BS is that? I don't think you would be able to get one for free at this point, you could probably find for pretty cheap though somewhere online.
    03-11-10 05:48 PM
    Thanks I'm talking to the store manager tomorrow. Yea the dude actually told me that then got os manager and he said the same thing. Some come with and some don't.

03-11-10 06:11 PM
    Thanks I'm talking to the store manager tomorrow. Yea the dude actually told me that then got os manager and he said the same thing. Some come with and some don't.

thats one reason why I left Sprint a long time ago, there service like that is terrible
    03-11-10 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD