Hello,

Can anyone tell me how i can hide my email address from showing in BBM ?

I haven't entered my email as my name or personal message, in fact it doesn't show up on in my BBM, it shows up on other peoples and i'd really like to turn it off as i don't want it displayed.

If someone were to go into my contact profile it lists my display name, then under that my status, then my pin and then under my pin it lists my email.

I have no idea how to turn this off as it doesn't give me an option.... please help.
    08-25-10 02:44 PM
    I have never seen nor heard of this before, what version of BBM do you have? I just went through all 29 contacts I have and not one do I see an e-mail. Do you see theirs?
    08-25-10 07:31 PM
    yea ive never seen this before. email addresses dont show up in BBM. besides, the only people who can see that are people you are friends with on BBM. are you telling me you are friends enough for them to have your PIN but not your email address?
    08-25-10 11:17 PM
    I have never seen nor heard of this before, what version of BBM do you have? I just went through all 29 contacts I have and not one do I see an e-mail. Do you see theirs?
    Only my girlfriends is displayed, everyone else just displays the pin and display name.
    08-26-10 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD