Hello,

Can anyone tell me how i'd go about hiding my email address in BBM, for some reason my email address is displayed to other people in my profile section of BBM.
    How do i hide this ? i don't want it displayed.

Thankyou.
    08-11-10 07:39 AM
    Go into your profile (click on yourself at the top of the contact list), and remove it from where you've inserted it. Your email couldn't just "show up" on your profile, only your pin# would normally be seen.
    08-11-10 07:51 AM
    What field is it showing up in? There is no email addr field that I can see. If you select additional info it does take me out to my contact but that is not inside BBM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 08:01 AM
    It sounds like you have entered your email as your "name" or "personal message"

That is the only way i know of to have your email show in your BBM profile.
    08-11-10 08:30 AM
    Ok, i'll try a better explanation.

First off i haven't entered my email as my name or personal message, in fact it doesn't show up on in my BBM, it shows up on other peoples and i'd really like to turn it off as i don't want it displayed.

If someone were to go into my contact profile it lists my display name, then under that my status, then my pin and then under my pin it lists my email.

I have no idea how to turn this off as it doesn't give me an option.... please help.
    08-25-10 01:30 PM
    Can you take a picture of it, erase out email address for obvious reasons. On my BBM I don't see any ones email address.
    08-25-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD