Hi,

I've got a telus 8530 running OS 5.0.0.386/BBM 5.0 the hidden flag ones work but can't do any of the popular ones like penguin/pig/cherry...etc etc
    05-18-10 12:17 AM
    I've found this website, all the two-letter codes for BBM are listed there. But, I can't find it again...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 11:19 AM
    There's a thread here called "The Pig Emoticon" that has them all.

Or, you can just buy Fancy Characters from Mobihand / CB App Store for $1.50 and it has ALL of them already in it, and it's easier than programming them all to certain letters and remember the letters.
    05-18-10 11:27 AM
    Ya I went to the "pig emoticon" page emailed myself the pictures and can't get them to work they just show up as black boxes even after saving them with autocorrect I don't think it works on the 8530 anyways.
    05-18-10 02:41 PM
    Try going to the thread from your devices browser and saving them into AutoText that way. That's how I did it pre fancy char. It should work on any device with bbm 5.0. Your email probably didn't work because your browser doesn't have them?

I'm not sure. I would try the device browser thing though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 04:08 PM
    sorry, i know how to type them in but they only show up as boxes when I try it, and when ppl send them to me it's the same thing boxes/chinese looking characters
    05-18-10 05:20 PM
    I want to know if my bbm/os versions can support it.
    05-18-10 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD