I (for one) would like to have the option of substituting a different twitter app for use in Social Feeds. Seems a bit like we're being railroaded into using t4bb if we want to take full advantage of this functionality, which is a bit of a shame IMO.

Just sayin'..
    10-07-10 09:25 AM
    Me too - I asked the guys over at UberTwitter if they were the ones that had to integrate into Social Feeds, but never heard anything, so no idea if the developers of the app have to do it or RIM allow it?

I stopped using UT until it's integrated, though...back to icky ol' regular Twitter app

Kev
    10-07-10 09:36 AM
    Me too - I asked the guys over at UberTwitter if they were the ones that had to integrate into Social Feeds, but never heard anything, so no idea if the developers of the app have to do it or RIM allow it?

I stopped using UT until it's integrated, though...back to icky ol' regular Twitter app

Kev
    I'm still using Uber, but it's not really "touch-oriented" very well..have to have the physical keyboard open to use the shortcuts for "update" etc.

Be nice if Touiteur or one of the other android app developers would branch out into bb land now that a workable touch screen is available.
    10-07-10 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD