my friend and i we're bOth new BB user, we've tried adding each other's pin/cOntact in bbm but it's stiLL pending.. we wOnder why it wOn't wOrk.. and what dOes it have tO dO with the "data pLan".. argg.. heLp pLease.. we wanted it sOoo bad.. we can't hardLy use this phOne..
    03-24-10 05:57 AM
    You need a data plan in order for this to work. BBM uses data not texting services.
    03-24-10 06:12 AM
    I cAn rAndomLy cApitoLize two Letters too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 06:58 AM
    tHe Bbm UsEs yOur PiN nUmBer, So yOu hAvE tO HavE A DaTa Plan iN oRder FoR It tO WorK
    03-24-10 07:06 AM
    You need a data plan in order for this to work. BBM uses data not texting services.
    yOu mean like a paid app or sO.? that i have tO pay mOnthLy.? ohmy.. thanks fOr the respOnse.! hOw can we have a data pLan.? :O
    03-24-10 07:13 AM
    tHe Bbm UsEs yOur PiN nUmBer, So yOu hAvE tO HavE A DaTa Plan iN oRder FoR It tO WorK
    oh i see.. thanks.. my friend and i were gOing nuts cause of this.! nOw, our prOb is where and hOw can we have that "data pLan" sOrt of thing.. argggh.. BB reaLLy is nOt an *****-friendLy phOne.. haha.. LOL..
    03-24-10 07:18 AM
    you call your phone company...
    it's not difficult.
    you pay quite a bit more $ monthly.
    03-24-10 10:26 AM
    wow...

yeah you need to contact your provider and get a data plan if you want to use BBM.
    03-24-10 10:50 AM
    For a minute there, I thought I was in an iPhone forum :P
    03-24-10 12:57 PM
    haha yeah need that Data Plan for BBM to work
    03-24-10 01:51 PM
    You might want to buy a new keyboard for your computer. Your "o" only works in upper case.
    03-24-10 02:29 PM
    You might want to buy a new keyboard for your computer. Your "o" only works in upper case.
    Their L also
    03-24-10 02:33 PM
    1337 c001
    03-25-10 04:28 AM
    gaaah.. nOw i have my data pLan.. and have my BB appwOrLd.. gOodness.. sOoo sOOo happy.. hahaha.. i must admit.. i'm a BB addict nOw.. haha.. thanks fOr aLL ur respOnse.!! ande by the way, just ignOre my "O" and "L" letters on my pOst.. it's just my way of typing.. hahaha.. LOLOLOLOL.. thanks y'aL.!
    03-25-10 05:41 AM
    gaaah.. nOw i have my data pLan.. and have my BB appwOrLd.. gOodness.. sOoo sOOo happy.. hahaha.. i must admit.. i'm a BB addict nOw.. haha.. thanks fOr aLL ur respOnse.!! ande by the way, just ignOre my "O" and "L" letters on my pOst.. it's just my way of typing.. hahaha.. LOLOLOLOL.. thanks y'aL.!
    For other people sake who are trying to help you, you might want to try typing where it isn't going push people away from helping. No one want to read something that looks like code. Unless you are 13!
    03-25-10 06:19 AM
    For other people sake who are trying to help you, you might want to try typing where it isn't going push people away from helping. No one want to read something that looks like code. Unless you are 13!
    oops.. well then sorry.. don't get me wrong dude.. if that's what you think, fine.. I didn't/never intend to push away people.. that's why I THANKED them ALL who respond w/ my posts.. and besides I'm young at heart so I typed that way.. how come it became a code.? haha.. well then, thank for the concern anyways..
    03-25-10 10:52 AM
    point being, people do not want to read when people write like juveniles.
    if you ever, ever, sent in a report or email or any correspondence to me, as an employer, you'd be on the unemployment line in seconds.
    and that's not being arrogant, that's the hard and fast facts of life.

between friends, do whatever you want. but it's a pretty lousy way to present yourself to strangers is all.
    03-25-10 02:45 PM
    geez.. ok fine, if that's hOw u take it.. I said I'M SORRY didn't i? And yeah, I really believe that I can't please y'al people.. Besides, I'm like a newbie here.. This is the way I live, this is what I am so be it.. How come this come too far that there's "employer" thingy? Thanks for all those criticisms, I love that and I learned.. That's about it.. Thanks..
    03-26-10 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD