I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this and frankly, I'm too lazy to actually check. Sorry if there is...

So I have a couple of problems with my phone and I have absolutly no idea what to do to fix them. I have previously found helpful posts here, so I'm hoping you might be able to help.

I have a blackberry pearl 8130, I got it last July. I dont know if it's just my phone or what, but I have had quite a few issues with it. Right now, I'm having trouble downloading new applications. Mostly anything straight from the blackberry website. My Blackberry App World will not open and when I try to go redownload it, the page starts loading and then just goes blank. The same thing happens when I try to download anything from the website. Is there anyway to fix that?

Also, I accidentally deleted Blackberry Messenger, and I cannot redownload it. Got anyways to help?
    05-17-10 04:24 PM
    It could be that you don't have enough memory. Also, you normally (at least from what I've found w/my pearl 8130) have a lot better luck downloading programs from BB Browser as opposed to using bolt/opera (not saying this is what you are doing, but this is what I've found w/my phone). Also, you can re-install your BB Messenger on your phone when you have it hooked up to your computer via BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Hope this helps. Good luck!
    05-17-10 04:36 PM
    I downloaded guitar hero mobile 5 from the bbplay website but cannot figure out how to delete it from my phone. I know how to delete them from the bbapp but cannot figure out how to get rid of this application.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD