5.0 wont re-install. How can I get 4.7 back ( preferably without having to reinstall the OS)?

All and any answers are welcome. Its for a friend.
    08-22-10 05:01 PM
    Please respond
    08-22-10 05:21 PM
    You need to be patient. Bumping is rude. No one is sitting here all day just waiting for you to post.

Go to the BlackBerry Native Apps forum, and you will find discussions about issues with the BBM update.

Alternately, go to the How To forum and look for a post titled "Proper Upgrade/Download Procedure" for instructions. Then go to the forum section for your model and download the OS version you want and follow the instructions to load that OS version.
    08-22-10 05:31 PM
    I could care less about manners on a forum ma'am but thank you, much appreciated.
    08-22-10 05:46 PM
    And we couldn't care less about helping ungrateful swine. Have a great day!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 06:59 PM
    I could care less about manners on a forum ma'am but thank you, much appreciated.
    Well, you may not but the forum mods do, and so do the kind people who go out of their way to help you. In fact, the forum guidelines have quite a bit to say about manners on this forum. If you want to stick around here, you might want to read the guidelines or at least use common courtesy.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-23-10 08:21 PM
    5.0 wont re-install. How can I get 4.7 back ( preferably without having to reinstall the OS)?

All and any answers are welcome. Its for a friend.
    Did you try downloading the bbm at www.blackberry.com/messenger? If not, try by using your BB Browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD