i had the app memo pad on their the one that comes installed on their but i went to look for it to find something i stored in their and it was gone does anyone know how to get it back i tried to use blackberry desktop manager but could not find it please help thanks in advance
    11-28-09 03:14 AM
    If you are asking where Memo Pad is on the 9700 it's in the Applications folder. If you can't find a memo you had on your old BB, did you use Switch Device to move everything over? Are you using the same media card? Did you sync the 9700 with your desktop?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 03:29 AM
    If you are asking where Memo Pad is on the 9700 it's in the Applications folder. If you can't find a memo you had on your old BB, did you use Switch Device to move everything over? Are you using the same media card? Did you sync the 9700 with your desktop?

i did use switch device to move over. i did not use the same media card.i store some stuff on the memo pad then i updated to .344 not sure if it was gone before i updated
    11-28-09 03:40 AM
    bump******
    11-28-09 12:18 PM
    I really need help finding this I got some important information on it thanks all

11-29-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD