When ever I send an email from my Storm I always get the same email back as is I also sent it to my self. This is using a Gmail account. When I get the email back it says "Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry".

It has always been like this and I do not send emails often but it is incredibly annoying. I've gone through all options on Gmail and on my Storm and I haven't seen anything that would help me.

Do you guys think this is something with gmail or is becuase of something I set on my Storm?

Thanks in advance!
    07-17-10 07:28 PM
    It attaches that msg to every email you send from your berry. You can change when you log in to your bis acct and edit your email accts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 07:57 PM
    It attaches that msg to every email you send from your berry. You can change when you log in to your bis acct and edit your email accts.
    How do I log into this BIS account?

But I don't think that's my problem. My problem is that when I send an email from my blackberry, within seconds I get an email on my blackberry that is the same message I just sent. It is as if I sent the message to myself and the actual recipient.
    07-17-10 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD