Hi everyone,

Theres a problem with my voice notes on BBM so I decided that I was goign to delete it and do a fesh install of it. Only one problem. It wont let me delete it. I went to applications and there is no option to delete it. Also I went into DM 6 applications section and BBM is greyed out with no option to delete as well.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks,

Chris.
    10-03-10 12:57 PM
    Install BBM off the RIM website, reboot when prompted and remove it once back in and reboot again when prompted - BBM gone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by shansmi; 10-03-10 at 01:23 PM.
    10-03-10 01:14 PM
    I think there's an easier way, but if it comes down to it, I believe you could delete the actual .cod files using bbsak.

10-03-10 01:16 PM
    Man removing COD files is not for those without experience therefore not recommended in this case especially since he wants to do a clean install. Of course he could purge all the voice notes files off his SD card via filescoutLite. He was not just real descriptive on what problems he was having. Just he wanted to do a clean install of BBM.

10-03-10 01:26 PM
    For sure. You had it right I was actually writing that out as you posted so it wasn't actually directed at you. Looks funny now reading it in order haha

10-03-10 01:37 PM
    Are you crazy? Delete bbm? Ahhhhhhhhh!

10-03-10 06:23 PM
    So wait, when you open the menu when the icon is highlighted, there is no option to delete it ?!
    10-03-10 08:02 PM
    there will not be as it is a required app UNLESS you install over the top o the default version as I described above.
    10-03-10 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD