Hi...this is my first post and sorry for my english coz I'm not so good with that.
    Since 3days ago I feel so sad because I CANNOT FIND MY BBM ICON.it started when I downloaded BBM 5.after finished installing I rebooted the phone.
    And since that time my BBM icon desepeard.when opened app list i can find that BBM 5 but I cannot find the icon.
    Please help me to solve this problem.
    07-24-09 11:11 PM
    Try looking in your downloads folder. Also check in any other custom folder you might have created, if any.

PS - You're English is good! Couple misspellings but you delivered it right!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 11:28 PM
    Check your os ver if the last number is 77 or lower the new bbm won't work, u will need 2 download one higher

07-25-09 12:58 AM
    the .077 OS is only on Verizon Curves. it wont be on his Storm. however, if he downloaded the wrong version of BBM 5.0, one not meant specifically for his phone, it may have deleted/messed up BBM. you are probably going to need to re-download it. find an OTA link thats still working.
    07-25-09 01:38 AM
    Wrong 77 is on 8130 os's an other devices, but u could be right about the bbm ver could of got wrong one

07-25-09 01:39 AM
    Wrong 77 is on 8130 os's an other devices, but u could be right about the bbm ver could of got wrong one

either way, my point being was that .077 wont be found on the storm and wasnt part of the problem here.

direct your BB browser to this link, its one of the few remaining OTA installs.

http://tiny.cc/95xxbbm5
    07-25-09 04:23 AM
    either way, my point being was that .077 wont be found on the storm and wasnt part of the problem here.

direct your BB browser to this link, its one of the few remaining OTA installs.

http://tiny.cc/95xxbbm5
    yea and i should of saw i was on mobile i cant see the info beside the av so anyways if he cant get the new one to go just redownload your phones os and should install the old bbm once u run the app adder in the desktop manager
    07-25-09 05:05 AM
    the .077 OS is only on Verizon Curves. it wont be on his Storm. however, if he downloaded the wrong version of BBM 5.0, one not meant specifically for his phone, it may have deleted/messed up BBM. you are probably going to need to re-download it. find an OTA link thats still working.
    i'm having trouble installing a bbm 5.0.0.33 on a bb 8520, the old one it's working, but the problem is that, when i download it from app world program, the thing just disapears, is not in any other folder i go and check on the DM and it's suppoused to be installed, i already installed the latest OS on the celphone, i don't know what to do
    11-17-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD