1. What does giving admin to someone enbable them to do?
    2. Can anyone in a group start new chats or only admins?
    3. Can all admins delete the group or only the creator?

Thanks for any help. If you have any additional help it would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    02-22-10 02:16 AM
    1.) gives people the priviledges to delete pictures, members, lists and tasks. also allows them to assign other people as admin and change the status/title of the group.

2.) theres only one chat per group, everyone can view/participate in it.

3.) i think only the creator can delete the group, but ive never had to do that so i wouldnt know.

btw, the Native Apps forum is where all BBM related questions belong.
    02-22-10 02:46 AM
    1.) gives people the priviledges to delete pictures, members, lists and tasks. also allows them to assign other people as admin and change the status/title of the group.

2.) theres only one chat per group, everyone can view/participate in it.

3.) i think only the creator can delete the group, but ive never had to do that so i wouldnt know.

btw, the Native Apps forum is where all BBM related questions belong.

Thanks for the help umm #2 i believe you might be mistaken because i have options to start multiple chats and give them a specific topic/title.
    02-22-10 03:21 AM
    Thanks for the help umm #2 i believe you might be mistaken because i have options to start multiple chats and give them a specific topic/title.
    ahhh never noticed that before. then yea, i guess you can as admin, do that too. im the admin and creator of my group so i cant tell until i get one of my admins to try it out. but up to this point, they have an equal ability as i do. that goes for even being able to take my admin status away
    02-22-10 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD