I have a Telus curve 8300. Today i decided to download the software 5.0 upgrade to see if my browser would allow me to download appworld without getting the message ACCESS DENIED!....i had read elsewhere that upgrading had helped someone else. After doing what i thought was upgrading my software i had realised i hadnt backed my phone up for a few months and had lost a bunch of number/pins etc..and to make it even better my bbm decided to disappear. So, the cherry ontop of my day is now that i cant download bbm off the browser on my phone nor does blackberry.com have the computer download for bbm anymore...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!!!!! any assistance is greatly appreciated thank you!
    08-20-10 05:33 AM
    Hey Jessica - welcome to Crackberry

1: The blackberry App World has been having a ton of issues today and for the past few days. RIM is in the process of rolling out App World v2.0 and it's not going smoothly

2: At the post of this reply there is a link to a forum post where you can download BBM Over-The-Air straight to your device. Just click the link on your phone - by viewing this post on your phone.

3: As for your PIN numbers that aren't there anymore - there isn't much that can be done about that. It just is. Sorry.

I hope that you are able to get BBM reinstalled on your device. Maybe that will help brighten your day.

BBM OTA Download
    08-20-10 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD