recently my bbm pics won't update/change to anything. i use to always be able to change my pics and now it just doesn't allow it anymore. i don't have over 100 contacts and i'm able to change my status and name and have it show on my contacts list, but everytime i change my picture, it won't update to anyone's list. i'm apart of a blackberry group and your able to see my picture there, but not on the regular list itself. i've downgrade, upgrade, deleted, reinstall, reboot, took it to my phone company (telus) - for help, nothing at all. any suggestions or help?
    11-21-10 11:52 PM
    I was also having this problem for almost a month. RIM has finally fixed the problem. I just did this today and my pics are finally updating. Thank God because I was going nuts without the update pic feature. Just delete your BBM messenger and re-install and it should be fixed. Hope this helps.
    11-30-10 07:51 AM
    After I deleted and re-installed BBM, the initial picture was able to be modified. However, I was unable to change it past that. I am stuck a square one again. Hopefully someone will come up with a solution forthis problem eventually. I may just call TMOBILE and have them transfer me to RIM for further assistance.
    12-01-10 12:04 AM
    Hey,

I'm having the same issue! I tried downgrading, reinstalling, battery pull, resending my service books, re registered with my network, and tried the diagnostics test. Nothing works! Never had this problem with any phone until I got my Torch.
    If you do find a fix I'd love to know how, thanks!
    12-03-10 01:12 AM
    Hello, I'm new here
    I have BlackBerry 9000 v5.0.0.681 (Bundle 1137, Platform 5.2.0.64), my bbm is the latest 5.0.1.41 , when I change my dp it never changes until I unplug/plug my battery again, I have me as a contact and I can see it never changes.I tried uninstalling-reinstalling my bbm and updating my bb software (it was 4.6) but never works, only works when I unplug and plug the battery but I don't wanna do this everytime I change my pic! Any help plz?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 02:58 PM
    I was also having this problem for almost a month. RIM has finally fixed the problem. I just did this today and my pics are finally updating. Thank God because I was going nuts without the update pic feature. Just delete your BBM messenger and re-install and it should be fixed. Hope this helps.
    I can't figure out how to delete BlackBerry Messenger? Help
    07-03-13 07:23 AM
    How do I delete BlackBerry Messenger?
    07-03-13 07:24 AM
    How do I delete BlackBerry Messenger?
    07-15-13 01:01 PM
    Help my Bbm pic can't change this problem has been for two weeks
    07-15-13 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD