Hi,

I have a Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330 that is running on 5.0 software. I upgraded to the new BBM 5.01. 38 the other dayand my BBm magically disappeard. I have tried to go through my desktop software to change it but I can only delete it. Anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to get my bbm back? I have even tried to find lower versions online and download them through the desktop manager but I am unable to find a working link.

Please Help!
    Thanks
    09-05-10 11:50 AM
    go to this link i believe it will help
    09-05-10 12:21 PM
    Hi,

I have a Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330 that is running on 5.0 software. I upgraded to the new BBM 5.01. 38 the other dayand my BBm magically disappeard. I have tried to go through my desktop software to change it but I can only delete it. Anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to get my bbm back? I have even tried to find lower versions online and download them through the desktop manager but I am unable to find a working link.

Please Help!
    Thanks
    Login to Blackberry App World and under the catagory free software, find and install BBM and it should show back up.
    09-05-10 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD