Hello, im new in the forum and i JUST got my new blackberry curve (gemini) and i gotta say i really like it, BUT im having problems on bbm, when i first got it the first think i did was to add my mom and dad and they never got the invite! then i started to add more and more bbpin's and none of them got any invites.. so now im wondering? Does bbm is working for me? because thats really all i got the blackberry for.
    And yes, my EDGE is on capitalized letters.
    Thanks so much on any info you can give, Thanks!

Luis.
    10-10-09 12:53 AM
    Try some one else adding you instead ... see if that's working.
    10-10-09 02:28 AM
    Do all the other people have data plans, that you tried to add?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 07:17 AM
    Pin yourself to see if that works, then make sure you have the good pin # for everyone in the BBM list request.
    10-10-09 09:53 AM
    Yes, i tried to add myself and im still on pending contacts! :S
    i just dont know what is going on! and yes! i do have a blackberry data plan along with a voice plan of course.
    I tried adding my mom, dad, everyone and i even added their bbpin on my blackberry and added my bbpin on theirs and its still not working!
    10-10-09 10:09 AM
    Odd... maybe reload BBM onto your phone??
    10-10-09 11:10 AM
    Odd... maybe reload BBM onto your phone??
    how exactly do i get that done?
    10-10-09 11:27 AM
    You can reload it thru desktop manager in your computer, er else download the new bbm 5 instead
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/of...nstall-332126/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 11:19 AM
    Uhmm.... May I ask... I don't know how to make one so Imma just ask it here.. uhmm I bought BB8520 then I don't know what are they talking about about the free internet? howcan I access that? I also would like to know how could I cchange led lights on a specific contact? please i really need help Im new here.
    05-31-11 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD