Hello there,

I got blackberry pearl 8100 for almost a year now and I have a problem with my BBM I'm trying to add contact but its only showing pending and its like taking forever.
    I called my carrier's technical support, they tried their best to help and figure out the problem. However, the problem still exist. I tried to delet my contact and turn off the phone and then add them again
    but it seems nothing working. Everything else in the phone is working except for the messenger?
    please I need your help to work my BBM.

Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 03:02 PM
    Does the person you are trying to add have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS or BES)?

Both parties must have a BlackBerry data plan in order to use BlackBerry Messenger to chat with each other.
    02-06-11 03:15 PM
    Does the person you are trying to add have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS or BES)?

Both parties must have a BlackBerry data plan in order to use BlackBerry Messenger to chat with each other.
    Both of us have data plan but I didn't get what u mean by BIS or BES?
    its only my BBM that is not working all the people im trying to add thier BBM is working fine!
    02-06-11 06:53 PM
    plzzz someone help me with this problem??
    02-08-11 08:17 PM
    Is the data plan you have a BlackBerry specific data plan? If so resend your service books.
    02-08-11 09:05 PM
    yes its blackberry specific data plan

im fed up with it I don't know what to do
    02-08-11 09:30 PM
    yes its blackberry specific data plan

im fed up with it I don't know what to do
    Have you resent your service books?
    02-08-11 09:33 PM
    Is there any chance you could get together and scan the barcode instead. That method would be instant.

Try it via email if not.

@allaboutmybb
    All About My BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD