Hi,

Please help me...I have recently got a blackberry but I do not receive requests when friends try to add me to their bbm contacts. I have sent requests to some friends and they say they get a notification asking them to accept and decline me and so I know that bbm is working as they are now contacts and I am able to speak to them. However, another friend recently got a blackberry and she tried to add me via pin and I did not get a request but on her phone it just says pending as though the request was sent. Has anybody got any ideas why I haven't received it?

Thank you
    01-20-11 05:16 AM
    I would do a backup of your BBM list, and then uninstall BBM and then re-install BBM. It can be reloaded from appworld. I had that same issue and that is what corrected it.
    lucy0806 likes this.
    01-20-11 06:07 AM
    I have same problem I did ask this question before you and i never got a soliution to this problem. I still have many contacts pending on my bbm and I tryed all 3 ways to add contact (email, pin, text) but they still stuck on pending. Tried reloade diferent bbm Version and did try reloading 2 diferent os leaks and a hybrid os as well But no fix problem still presists. If you will finde solution to this pleas share with us. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 06:09 AM
    thank you for the advice...I am unable to delete it though because it is a Core app I think with OS6? I have the option to delete apps I have downloaded but not bbm.

Thank you anyway
    01-20-11 11:03 AM
    Quicker solution, update to the last BlackBerry Messneger by visiting the following link from your BlackBerry, the installation will start automatically.

http://dcom.me/tL2ap
    01-20-11 12:47 PM
    thank you for the advice...I am unable to delete it though because it is a Core app I think with OS6? I have the option to delete apps I have downloaded but not bbm.

Thank you anyway
    You can delete BBM from the Core app by installing another version of BBM. After the installation, you can now delete BBM if you wanted to.. but why, right??
    01-20-11 01:03 PM
    hi thank you for all your replies...I think it is working now...I went on apps and installed the newest version and then i have since received a request from someone else so I think it is maybe my friends phone that wasn't set up right because it was new. Thanks anyway
    01-21-11 08:23 AM
    you're welcome
    01-21-11 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD