I downloaded the BB messenger update from BB APP WORLD,and now APP world's in spanish?? How do I change back to english? I have tried rebooting.no change.
    Oh and default settings for BB is english,doubled checked.
    Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 05:32 PM
    I downloaded the BB messenger update from BB APP WORLD,and now APP world's in spanish?? How do I change back to english? I have tried rebooting.no change.
    Oh and default settings for BB is english,doubled checked.
    Thanks in advance

Mee too help!!!

Last edited by BrusBerry; 04-09-11 at 01:09 PM.
    04-09-11 12:39 PM
    That's weird. I never experienced that. I have no idea how to change the language within the application itself, but why don't you just delete it, reboot, reinstall from your BlackBerry browser from here BlackBerry App World and make sure you select English as the download language. Then, just sign back into the application.

HTH.
    04-09-11 03:53 PM
    Moved to Native Apps
    04-09-11 11:43 PM
    The answer given by MADBRADNYC is not working, the language stays the same. Seems to be a global issue for everybody in the company since the last update of App World.
    04-14-11 07:38 AM
    The answer given by MADBRADNYC is not working, the language stays the same. Seems to be a global issue for everybody in the company since the last update of App World.
    When you say "everybody in the company", it sounds like you're on BES and not BIS. This may be an IT policy issue. You may need to speak with your company's IT guy for any correction.
    04-15-11 12:24 AM
    I have the same problem. Only my category list is in Spanish tho.

04-24-11 09:58 PM
    me too! so weird. i've tried deleting, re-installing, battery pulls, etc. nothing works. i'm on BIS.
    04-25-11 12:24 AM
    me too! so weird. i've tried deleting, re-installing, battery pulls, etc. nothing works. i'm on BIS.
    Same situation here as well. I've also read on the official BB support forums that some users are having the BB App World categories in French or German based on location. Somebody at RIM definitely screwed something up in the last update for the program which is affecting a number of users.
    04-25-11 04:58 PM
    Mine is now in Spanish as well. No BES here.
    04-26-11 12:44 PM
    I'm not sure if mine is spanish or french but it was english before, I need a fix. If it matters I have a torch, BIS, and I'm in NYC
    04-27-11 11:45 AM
    I have the same problem. Only my category list is in Spanish tho.

Same here.
    05-02-11 02:59 PM
    Noticed my categories are in spanish. In ft lauderdale, att, not on a company network

05-10-11 04:09 PM
    Noticed my categories are in spanish. In ft lauderdale, att, not on a company network

seeing the same issue on my 9780 (BIS), all the categories are in spanish, everything else is in english in app world. Fiance has the same phone on the same carrier and hers is in english.
    05-11-11 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD