hi am new to the forum and need help with email, i previously had a blackberry torch 9800 and when i received my emails to my phone and used to check it, it used to get marked as read in my inbox but now have the 9860 and when i check my email it marks as read on my phone but not in my inbox.
    btw i use hotmail for email

any help appreciated
    01-11-12 06:32 PM
    i would log in to your email settings to make sure the sync setting is correct.
    hotmail is notorious for not playing well with BBs
    01-11-12 06:46 PM
    thanks for the reply and how do i check the sync setting mate
    Last edited by harpz_S; 01-11-12 at 07:12 PM.
    01-11-12 07:03 PM
    im having email set up issues. I bought a 9800 off if craigslist and i put my go phone sim in and everything is fine but i dont have an enterprise account and the guy bought this 9800 from someone else. Can i get this info or am i stuck using browser check email. I already have it bridged to my playbook
    01-24-12 04:47 AM
    You need an active BlackBerry Data Plan in order to get the Personal Email Setup option.

Contact your carrier to get the proper data plan.
    01-24-12 06:50 AM
    thanks for the reply and how do i check the sync setting mate
    email > options > email account management
    01-24-12 08:32 AM
    Thanks for the reply, it was what I feared. Well i have it now. I should have done more research. But it is a beautiful phone still. I can still check my mail at the website at least the 3g works with the go phone sim.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-12 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD