i've never bought a app before and im wanting to now. i know that you can use a credit card to do so now, i assume this is safe but my question is, when you buy and app with a credit card does it get automatically deducted from your bank account or do they send you a bill? because when filling out the credit card information it asked for my address and all that jazz so they could bill me. i hope it would just deduct from my account. also are the majority of the apps a onetime fee? how can you tell if they are not? thank you
    Tommy
    09-13-10 11:45 AM
    Anytime you use a credit card, they have to enter the billing address (for the credit card). I use my card all the time to buy apps from Mobihand and I have never had an issue. Security is good enough that if THEY think something is wrong, they will hold off until they verify the credit card.
    09-13-10 11:48 AM
    sweet tits thanks! but what about from blackberry appworld?
    09-13-10 11:51 AM
    sweet tits thanks! but what about from blackberry appworld?
    I have used a credit card routinely for both app sites and from some developers without difficulty. Just check the browser to be sure https: is shown and you are safe.
    09-13-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD