Okay, I apologize that I've already posted this in the Native Apps forum, but I've received no responses. So here it goes again:

Wondering if someone can assist with a group bbm question: I would like to have my group notifications not appear in my messages folder and only in the bbm icon. Was able to do it previously on my 9700 and have been able to do it with non-group bbm conversations.

As well, when I turn group notifications OFF, I'm still getting the notification in the messages folder, but not in the bbm icon. This pretty much makes turning off the notifications useless as they're still showing up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm going insane trying to figure this out.

Thanks
    12-07-10 02:01 PM
    I don't see anywhere within BBM options. It's there for the BBM chats, but not groups specifically.
    12-07-10 02:06 PM
    damn. it was able to do it on the 9700, but for whatever reason, 9780 doesn't.

extremely annoying
    12-07-10 02:19 PM
    I never used BBM Groups on my old curve 8330. Only thing I found out how to do in terms of notifications was to turn the sound off for group messages. Sorry I could be more help.
    12-07-10 02:57 PM
    i've got it applied on my bb.

View Group Details> Message List Integration > No Activities (this prevents it showing in messages)

turn notifications back on to get an icon when there is a new post in the groups.
    Last edited by samosa; 12-07-10 at 03:18 PM.
    tasha_c likes this.
    12-07-10 03:06 PM
    Thank you very much
    12-07-10 03:33 PM
    Samosa - thank you so much! Saved me from a whole lot of anguish & frustration. cheers!
    12-07-10 04:24 PM
    Hi All,

I upgraded to OS 6 and I can't seem to find my groups. The notification turns up on the home screen but there don't seem to be any groups? Any advice?
    02-09-11 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD