Just got an Invite for the BB Protect. So excited, the only bad news is that im not with my BB .

Heading over to Orange tomorrow and demanding a new phone. Anyways if any other beta tester from here also got an invite lets meet up at the beta zone and discuss this a little.
    Last edited by alakija; 07-19-10 at 03:04 PM.
    07-19-10 02:59 PM
    I got the E-mail too. I'm loading up the page on my BB Browser now. (It takes forever!)
    07-19-10 03:18 PM
    What is BB Protect?
    07-19-10 03:20 PM
    07-19-10 03:21 PM
    I got the E-mail too. I'm loading up the page on my BB Browser now. (It takes forever!)
    lol...that prolly cuz alot of people are doing that at the same time
    07-19-10 03:26 PM
    Umm well after a lot of pointless screens i had to go through, i finally got to the download page, it said i was invited to test it and that my device is supported but now it says "Unable to find an application that matches your device and codeline". I don't even know what that means.
    07-19-10 03:30 PM
    Umm well after a lot of pointless screens i had to go through, i finally got to the download page, it said i was invited to test it and that my device is supported but now it says "Unable to find an application that matches your device and codeline". I don't even know what that means.
    There is a section in the Beta Zone where you can get help.
    07-19-10 03:34 PM
    I signed on to Beta Zone when it was first announced and I've never gotten an invite.

Whats going on on RIM...eh?
    07-19-10 03:54 PM
    Pooh! All I got from Beta Zone today was the upgrade to BBM and that I would being getting a survey soon. Bummer : ( maybe I'll get the email soon. Is everyone that is a member of Beta Zone supposed to get invited?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-10 04:00 PM
    Pooh! All I got from Beta Zone today was the upgrade to BBM and that I would being getting a survey soon. Bummer : ( maybe I'll get the email soon. Is everyone that is a member of Beta Zone supposed to get invited?

at first not everyone (Limited Beta) then later it will go public.
    07-19-10 04:42 PM
    let's give this a bump! are there any news regarding this?
    11-26-10 05:03 AM
    Congrats on the selection. Very excited for this! How is it?

11-26-10 08:00 AM
    +1
    I really would love to ditch SmrtGuard for this, While SmrtGuard are good, their support seems to have a difficult time understanding support requests, and I have an irrational hatred of Mobihand, which makes it far worse for me.
    11-26-10 03:43 PM
    Hope there's some news
    11-26-10 05:34 PM
    where are the beta testers and their replies?
    11-27-10 04:40 AM
    I am a beta tester and LOVED it. absolutely can't wait for it to be released. the only bad part is that it's not compatible for the leaked OS6. i even wrote blackberry to see there was something that i was doing wrong w/ the new OS! (nope, just not compatible)
    BB Protect was all I used when i was on OS5. no syncing at all. it backed up contacts, texts, browser bookmarks, memos (a HUGE plus since mIQ doesn't back up memos), calendar...and it backs up something else, but i can't recall.

i'd highly recommend it. RIM, PLEASE MAKE IT WORK WITH OS6!!!!
    11-28-10 12:31 AM
    I am a beta tester and LOVED it. absolutely can't wait for it to be released. the only bad part is that it's not compatible for the leaked OS6. i even wrote blackberry to see there was something that i was doing wrong w/ the new OS! (nope, just not compatible)
    BB Protect was all I used when i was on OS5. no syncing at all. it backed up contacts, texts, browser bookmarks, memos (a HUGE plus since mIQ doesn't back up memos), calendar...and it backs up something else, but i can't recall.

i'd highly recommend it. RIM, PLEASE MAKE IT WORK WITH OS6!!!!
    Where you able to connect to your device remotely and wipe it if you needed to?
    11-29-10 03:22 AM
    Locate yes. Wipe, I didn't try. Honestly I kept forgetting to use that feature. I can't even say I didn't have opportunity since I load leaks and hybrids and could have done the remote wipe before I loaded a new OS

11-29-10 06:25 AM
    I don't get any email!
    11-29-10 03:10 PM
    Been waitin so long for this I almost don't care about it anymore. Ook. So when is it coming out? Lol

11-29-10 10:30 PM
    Been waitin so long for this I almost don't care about it anymore. Ook. So when is it coming out? Lol

Exactly I almost forgot this existed- Any updates on release dates or should we just use Smart Guard?
    11-30-10 09:21 AM
    Exactly I almost forgot this existed- Any updates on release dates or should we just use Smart Guard?
    bringing the dead back to life...
    11-30-10 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD