BIS 3.1(?) was released some time ago and it included 2-way sync for GMail/Google Apps mail. I use Google Apps mail and I can't get it to work. If I open an email on my phone, it's marked as read on the web interface. If I open it in the web interface, it stays as unread on my phone. I've deleted the account in BIS and readded and it still doesn't work. I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions?
    10-04-10 03:39 PM
    BIS 3.1(?) was released some time ago and it included 2-way sync for GMail/Google Apps mail. I use Google Apps mail and I can't get it to work. If I open an email on my phone, it's marked as read on the web interface. If I open it in the web interface, it stays as unread on my phone. I've deleted the account in BIS and readded and it still doesn't work. I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions?
    BIS 3.2 should be coming your way soon, it's already over here in the UK and adds Contact and Calendar Syncing for GMail, so it might start syncing Apps Mail properly when you get BIS 3.2. I can't get into my Google Apps domain to find out for you
    10-04-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD