01-26-10 11:33 PM
26 12
tools
    Anyone have an recommendations of a good holster for the Storm2?
    10-28-09 02:35 PM
    Seidio will make one very soon im sure.
    10-28-09 02:38 PM

One of the best BB holsters I've seen, and holds all of the large form BBs just fine, including skinned ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 01-26-10 at 11:08 PM.
    10-28-09 02:42 PM
    Anybody uses the BB horizontal leather holster with the BB black silicone skin on the phone? Does the phone fit into the holster?
    11-05-09 08:51 PM
    Http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=189

One of the best BB holsters I've seen, and holds all of the large form BBs just fine, including skinned ones.

That thing is gross.
    11-05-09 09:59 PM
    OEM BOLD Holster =)
    11-05-09 10:04 PM
    Otterbox.

nuf said...

11-05-09 10:54 PM
    I use the same one I did for my Storm 1. It's the one sold on the VZW site as well as here for around $10. Works great on both phones.
    11-05-09 11:02 PM
    Hopefully Seidio or another quality company will make one soon.
    11-05-09 11:23 PM
    I'm using the my Seido Holster for my Storm2 and it works great and I used it for my original Storm also.

Ask and you shall receive

Seidio Holster for BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 -http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-ho...medium=content
    11-06-09 04:02 AM
    I'm using the my Seido Holster for my Storm2 and it works great and I used it for my original Storm also.

Ask and you shall receive

Seidio Holster for BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 -http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-ho...medium=content
    I just purchased a look alike to that holster that fits perfectly on sale at Best Buy for $4.95.
    11-06-09 07:38 AM
    The Seidio spring clip holster is the way to go. The Storm 1 holster works but it is a little loose at the bottom. I would wait for the Storm 2 specific one.

11-06-09 11:20 AM
    Think i will wait for a storm 2 specific also.
    11-06-09 11:32 AM
    The Seidio spring clip holster is the way to go. The Storm 1 holster works but it is a little loose at the bottom. I would wait for the Storm 2 specific one.

Think i will wait for a storm 2 specific also.
    If you look at the link above you will see it "Works with: BlackBerry Storm 9530, Storm 2 9550, Storm 2 9520" and I'm using mine for my Storm2.
    11-06-09 03:49 PM
    I have the generic VZW holster and it works pretty well. It holds the phone VERY tight (screen facing in), no way it's popping out accidentally. It has cut outs for all ports and both top mounted buttons, a swivel belt clip, and a sleeper magnet. My only concern is that it might hold the phone too tight. It takes some force to holster the phone, and it pops out into my hand when I release it. Overall, not bad for $20.
    11-06-09 06:07 PM
    Ice been using my tour holster the only problem is that it doesn't go into holster mode as the magnet is a bit to high. I've been wondering if there is a way to macgyver a fix that won't hurt the phone or holster.

11-06-09 06:18 PM
    Great holster - worth the $$. Also at night you can plug it in through the opening in the bottom.
    It may just fit in the case with a silicone case over the S2. The case has loosened up in the week or so I have had my S2. This case also keeps the S2 7/8" away from your body - as recommended in the radiation warning brochure that comes with the S2.
    11-06-09 10:54 PM
    I use the RIM holster/rubberized half-cover thing. Anyway the part is RIM9550HOC. It's good stuff. Best holster I've ever had.
    11-06-09 10:58 PM
    I use the RIM holster/rubberized half-cover thing. Anyway the part is RIM9550HOC. It's good stuff. Best holster I've ever had.
    I would have agreed with you up until very recently. I was really impressed with this holster, too. However, after a few too many hang-ups getting in and out of the car, the clip finally sheared off from its anchor-point. This was after less than 4 months of use. Perhaps this is more my fault than the holster's?

I still like the half-cover, though; very sturdy and relatively easy to remove when you must. I'm going to be trying the Seidio Innocase II + Spring Lock Innocase Holster next.
    01-26-10 10:22 PM
    That thing is gross.
    Thanks, but in my line of work, some effeminate-looking case doesn't get the job done. I need my BlackBerry where I put it, not on the ground somewhere that does me no good.

01-26-10 10:32 PM
    Http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=189

I go to that site and it says the page no longer exists .... and I can't see the pic you put up either .... weird....
    01-26-10 10:44 PM
    They updated their page since I made the original post. Here's some updated information that will fix that.

Last edited by BergerKing; 01-26-10 at 11:14 PM.
    01-26-10 10:59 PM
    Yeah, looks like I'll have to get another one. They updated their page since I put that up.

OK, thanks. I wanted to see it as I'm looking for a holster or a case, not sure which way to go ... no offense sweetie, I know it's functional for you ... but that's ugly.

I wanna go with the Sedio holster, but that's a lil pricey for me right now, SOMEONE GIMME A JOB DAMNIT!!!!!!
    01-26-10 11:10 PM
    OK, thanks. I wanted to see it as I'm looking for a holster or a case, not sure which way to go ... no offense sweetie, I know it's functional for you ... but that's ugly.

I wanna go with the Sedio holster, but that's a lil pricey for me right now, SOMEONE GIMME A JOB DAMNIT!!!!!!
    Well, they do make versions for ladies, also. Quite a bit different from that one. I'll see if I can't pull some up. Everyone has different needs and tastes, I understand. But, the title of the thread was pretty generic.
    Everyday holsters.

Executive Series
    Last edited by BergerKing; 01-26-10 at 11:28 PM.
    01-26-10 11:19 PM
    Well, they do make versions for ladies, also. Quite a bit different from that one. I'll see if I can't pull some up. Everyone has different needs and tastes, I understand.

If you find a nice pink one by all means..... My theme is pink, my bluetooth is pink, so I'm lookin' for a nice pink case or holster ....

Thank ya!
    01-26-10 11:23 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD