Ok, sorry there's probably other threads about this. But it's driving me crazy,. What's a blackberry without the bbm right?

Anyway , so I have the latest software, and I tried to download the new blackberry bbm .. which was recently released. the 5.0.1.38

And after that, my phone got "nuked" and the reboot cycle thing and then i fixed it.

So put the latest software again since you know everything get's erased.

I try to download bbm and I can't find it no where. I am not a new blackberry user. I've looked in instant messaging folder, downloads, applications, and i did click show all to see if it was hiding. and nothing. but when i go to applications under option menu, i see that blackberry messenger is installed.

I've tried several times to un-install and re-install the app. Nothing works. I've download other apps after that and they all show up. And when it done downloading i have the option to run the app or just click ok. with bbm i dont have that option. I don't know what's going on! And I'm going crazy, i need my bbm for work and other needs.

Please Help someone!
    08-12-10 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD